cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Legacy docs in new repository
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:07:58 GMT
Le 13 avr. 05, à 16:46, Upayavira a écrit :

> I have just done a huge commit (sorry!) of the old 2.1 documentation,
> converted into a flat structure with the content formatted as HTML...

Thanks!

I had planned to mark the published legacy docs, by adding

<source>legacy.21</source>

to each c21* meta.xml, which causes the legacy FIXME to be generated,
as visible on
http://brutus.apache.org/docs/build/cocoon-2-2/c21_concepts_index.html

See
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/trunk/src/documentation/src/
content/xdocs/c21-overview/meta.xml?rev=161247&view=markup
for example.

Assuming you're ok with the idea, can you easily add this tag to all
c21-*/meta.xml with your scripts, or do you want me to do it?

-Bertrand