cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Re: Supported and unsupported blocks
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:36:32 GMT
Hi Jeremy (et al),

Ahem... If someone is prepared to nominate me as a committer I'll
gladly support the midi block. :)

I must admit I haven't had a lot of requests for MIDI block support
since I cobbled it together back in 2003, and neither have I extended
it in any of the ways that I thought I might. Nevertheless, I would
like to see it survive as an example of how much fun Cocoon can be.

Thanks guys, for encouraging enthusiasts like me to create Cocoon
blocks - of all sorts! Long may it continue.

BTW Jeremy, I always meant to thank you for this feedback. :)
 > I just updated Cocoon, and took a wizz around the samples ....
 > In the MIDI section, I clicked on "A Short MIDI File", and it played
in my browser =:-()
 > I NEARLY DROPPED MY CHIPS !!!!!
 > Well done!!!
(from http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@cocoon.apache.org/msg02395.html)