cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel McOrmond <dmcorm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help creating Excel spread from command line.
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:27:09 GMT
Hi Rosh,

I haven't done much with Cocoon CLI, but I have worked with Excel
output with web based Cocoon apps. There are indeed samples [1] for
working with Apache POI [2] in Cocoon. The most important thing you'll
probably want to look at is the HSSFSerializer [3]. Hope this helps.

-Daniel

[1] <http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/poi/>
[2] <http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/>
[3] <http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/serializers/xls-serializer.html>