cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Re: JX generates weird NameSpace???
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:23:52 GMT
Thanks Marco

> this weird namespace issue is actually caused by a nested redefinition
> of a prefix mapping; just look at what's before the <head> element in
> the template.
Indeed
<jx:import
uri="reource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/generation/jx-macros.xml"/>
seems to be the source of the bug... nice one

> the imported file redefines the jx namespace within the
> <page> element that originally defines it.

You mean the definition
xmlns:jx="http://apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0" being done more than
once is the cause to this... this is bizarre cause I use jx:import
uri="direct path not resource" in which I also define jx and I don't have
this.
wouldn't it be linked with the fact it is a resource://... that is
imported ?

> solution would be to have JXT track the template's namespace mappings
> and eat duplicate ones from imported templates.
Is this a difficult hack or have you done this ? I haven't really touched
any core generators (no need :-) but it's never to late

Thanks for the help
Tibor