cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject [2.1.7 Testing Results - Forms block, samples]
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:35:27 GMT
I updated my local copy about half an hour ago.

General remark upfront: i wish all samples had a "go back to samples"
link or button, saves me from editing the browser url or press back 50
times.

Browser : Firefox 1.01
OS : WinXP

- builds ok (blocks.properties or build.properties untouched). did a
build clean first.

                             -o0o-

- URL http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/v2/example
Validation rule "value-count" cannot be used with strings, error at
file:/D:/src/cocoon-2.1.x/build/webapp/samples/blocks/forms/v2/form1.xml:115:38

                             -o0o-

- URL http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/dreamteam/buildteam.html
There is a text block at the top:
    	Move this row 1 up
	Move this row 1 down
	Delete this row
	Add a new row below this row
Shouldn't these be functional widgets instead of text? They seem to
express some "unrendered" functionality.

                             -o0o-

- URL http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-datasourceChooser.flow

Shouldn't the default value of the selectbox be empty? I remember it
being like this in previous releases. I does make sense for the sample.

                             -o0o-

- URLs
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1.flow?locale=fr-FR
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1.flow?locale=it-IT
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1.flow?locale=de-DE
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1.flow?locale=nl-BE

all show up the same. I couldn't see any locale difference

                             -o0o-

- URL
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/binding-06namespaced-XML.flow

1)after submit query, press either the JS or Java link :

cause: ConversionError: The undefined value has no properties.
(file:/D:/src/cocoon-2.1.x/build/webapp/samples/blocks/forms/flow/bindings.js;
line 119)

2)press submit query, then browser back and submit again

Factory is not set on the JXPathContext - cannot create path:
/.[@name='h:html']
org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException:
"resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js", line 172:
uncaught JavaScript exception: at bindingSample
(file:/D:/src/cocoon-2.1.x/build/webapp/samples/blocks/forms/flow/bindings.js,
Line 79) at (resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js,
Line 172): org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Exception trying
to create xpath h:html/h:head; Factory is not set on the JXPathContext -
cannot create path: /.[@name='h:html']

                             -o0o-

- URL http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/binding-04heavy-XML.flow

press submit, then either the JS or Java link

cause: ConversionError: The undefined value has no properties.
(file:/D:/src/cocoon-2.1.x/build/webapp/samples/blocks/forms/flow/bindings.js;
line 119)

                             -o0o-

- URL
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/binding-03aggregate-JS.flow

The calendar widget is not working, it has a funny blue rectangle around
it. JS Error: forms_calendar is not defined

                             -o0o-

- URL
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/binding-01value-XML.flow

The calendar widget is not working, it has a funny blue rectangle around
it. JS Error: forms_calendar is not defined

                             -o0o-

- URL
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form2simpleXML.flow

Cannot set value of field "data.drinks" with an object of type
java.lang.String

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException:
"resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js", line 203:
uncaught JavaScript exception: at form2simpleXML
(file:/D:/src/cocoon-2.1.x/build/webapp/samples/blocks/forms/flow/binding_example.js,
Line 55) at (resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js,
Line 203): java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot set value of field
"data.drinks" with an object of type java.lang.String

                             -o0o-

- URL http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/htmlarea

impossible to get out of this page with browser back button.

                             -o0o-

- URL http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/carselector

after selecting the model, make and type are reset