cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From BURGHARD √Čric <eric.burgh...@systheo.com>
Subject CForms: validation on binding (before submit)
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:22:34 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to trigger the validate process just after a binding without
submitting ? Let me explain.

We have a huge model with many validation rules. It's used by authentified
users to edit/change their own data. Because it's huge we need to save the
submitted data even if they are not valid.

When a user relog in (i assume he leaves the previous edition in an
inconsistent state), he saw directly his form with the same error messages
he had just before he left the editing process.

I can save data with errors by the mean of form.setBookmark, but after
reloging i see my form/data without error msgs (i need to do a fake
submit).

I quickly try to change v2/Form.js but without success.

Could someone point me to the direction to do that ?

thanks.

regards