cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: [OT]MoonEdit collaborative editor
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:12:47 GMT

Rogier Peters wrote:
> Some time ago there was a discussion about collaborative editors other than
> SubEthaEdit which is OSX only. It seems that MoonEdit ( http://moonedit.com/ )
> is a multiplatform SubEthaClone that does just that.
> No Rendezvous autodiscovery, but it does have a server-mode to share a whole
> directory at once. Not open source but free for non-commercial use.

These tools would be a lot more useful if you could collaborate using
drawings as well, sort of like a shared MSPaint session. I mean there
are tools out there, but they are all in the multiple 1000EUR range.

Has anyone come accross anything affordable (apart from the
VNC-MSPaint-Notepad combo) that gives this functionality ?

Regards
Jorg