cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial version of spring-app block
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:44:00 GMT
Le 18 mars 05, à 14:41, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> I just committed the inital version under
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/blocks/spring-app/trunk

yoo-hooh!

> The readme.txt explains howto include the block in the build and howto
> see the nice example :)

didn't work for me ("Unknown component type 'application-manager'), I
had to add the following role definition:

<role name="org.apache.cocoon.spring.SpringComponentLocator"
         shorthand="application-container"

default-class="org.apache.cocoon.spring.SpringComponentLocator"/>

I've hacked it into cocoon.roles as I'm not sure where to put it in the
spring-app tree, and the sample works now.

Am I missing something, or are some files missing in svn?

-Bertrand