cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Supported and unsupported blocks
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:56:28 GMT
Le 15 mars 05, à 18:39, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :

> ...But the word "unsupported" conveys IMO a negative meaning that may
> not be adequate....

How about "contributed" instead? It's much more positive: a
contribution is something that we appreciate, even though we might not
be able to fully support it ourselves.

We could then have:
-supported blocks: essential to many Cocoon applications, fully
supported and tested

-samples blocks: example blocks, mini-apps, fully supported and tested

-contributed blocks: not officially supported, might not even work as
distributed, one-man shows, experimental stuff, etc.

-Bertrand