cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Roshan.D-Si...@ubs.com
Subject Need help creating Excel spread from command line.
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:46:41 GMT
Hi ,
I am new to Cocoon and wanted to know if any one has any expertise using Cocoon 2.1 to generate
offline excel spreadsheets.
I would like to run cocoon from the command line and get the content output as excel.
>From the docs I can see that its possible but cant find an example for doing.
Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rosh

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

related financial instruments.