cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Kaiyu Pan" <kai...@OptioSoftware.com>
Subject FW: Cocoon issue
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:05:59 GMT
The attached gz file contains the test case the problem I found.  The
zip file includes all the jar files that are necessary to run the batch
file (cocoontest.bat).  All the jar files are built with cocoon-2.1.4
source.  The cocoontest.jar is my test case jar.  Unjar it, you will see
the source files.  There are two Cocoon processes, using the
sitemap.xmap in cocoon1 and cocoon2 directory, respectively.  Each one
of them includes a simple pipeline.  In the first one, the generator is
the file generator and the serializer is that one I wrote that simply
calls the second pipeline in cocoon2 at the endDocument method.  The
second pipeline has a file generator and xml serializer.

Kaiyu

-----Original Message-----
From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:25 AM
To: Kaiyu Pan
Cc: bluetkemeier@s-und-n.de
Subject: Re: Cocoon issue

Hi,

thanks for informing us about this possible issue - now, without the
concrete test case we can't do anything, we are searching for this
possible bug for a long time, but where never able to find it.
Please report your problems (together with the test case) to the cocoon
developer list. Then either we or any other Cocoon committer will help
you asap.
Although you're on a tight schedule, I suggest to try the latest Cocoon
from subversion (2.1.7-dev) if you can reproduce the problem.

Thanks
Carsten

Kaiyu Pan wrote:
> I am e-mailing to you because I got the following exception:
>
> ProcessingException("Environment stack has not been cleaned up
properly. " +

>                                           "Please report this (and if
> possible, together with a test case) " +
>
>                                           "to the Cocoon
developers.");

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/