cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IMP] Releasing 2.1.7 on Tuesday
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 06:33:56 GMT
Le 17 mars 05, à 23:18, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
> ...Who did some extensive tests on the candidate release?

I did run the automated tests (both junit and anteater) successfully on
macosx / JDK 1.4.2, all successful (except the flowscript-reload test
which sometimes passes and sometimes fails on macosx, I've seen this
before but haven't investigated deeper).

I also checked the samples of some blocks: fop, jfor, slop, itext,
forms, tour, chaperon, profiler, in the same environment.

-Bertrand