cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Evans" <jon.ev...@misgl.com>
Subject Re: What's the svn revision number of release 2.1.7?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:04:29 GMT
Hi Giacomo,

On 30 Mar 2005, at 20:39, Giacomo Pati wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 03:32:00PM +0100, Jon Evans wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> What revision number do I plug into "svn up -r" in BRANCH_2_1_X to
>> update my repository to relase 2.1.7?  Sorry if it's already been
>> mentioned somewhere but I searched the mailing list archives and the
>> website and couldn't see it.
>
> Whats the reason to update near a release if one can check it out with
>
> svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/RELEASE_2_1_7

Thanks (& thanks to Upayavira and Vadim).  They say the only stupid
question is the one not asked.  :) I've learned a bit about svn from
your replies, and they're also now archived on the mailing list for the
next person who wants to know.

Thanks again,

Jon

--

Merlin Information Systems Limited,
Merlin House, Gawcott Road, Buckingham, United Kingdom. MK18 1TN

http://www.misgl.com

Provider of IT Services and Online Portal Support Services.

Confidentiality:
The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the information
in it by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail to admin@misgl.com

*** This mail has been scanned for viruses ***