cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Evans" <>
Subject Re: What's the svn revision number of release 2.1.7?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:04:29 GMT
Hi Giacomo,

On 30 Mar 2005, at 20:39, Giacomo Pati wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 03:32:00PM +0100, Jon Evans wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> What revision number do I plug into "svn up -r" in BRANCH_2_1_X to
>> update my repository to relase 2.1.7?  Sorry if it's already been
>> mentioned somewhere but I searched the mailing list archives and the
>> website and couldn't see it.
> Whats the reason to update near a release if one can check it out with
> svn switch

Thanks (& thanks to Upayavira and Vadim).  They say the only stupid
question is the one not asked.  :) I've learned a bit about svn from
your replies, and they're also now archived on the mailing list for the
next person who wants to know.

Thanks again,

Merlin Information Systems Limited,
Merlin House, Gawcott Road, Buckingham, United Kingdom. MK18 1TN
Tel: +44 (0) 1280 824331 Fax: +44 (0) 1280 824112
Provider of IT Services and Online Portal Support Services.
The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the information
in it by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail to
*** This mail has been scanned for viruses ***

View raw message