cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Evans" <jon.ev...@misgl.com>
Subject What's the svn revision number of release 2.1.7?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:32:00 GMT
Hi all,

What revision number do I plug into "svn up -r" in BRANCH_2_1_X to
update my repository to relase 2.1.7?  Sorry if it's already been
mentioned somewhere but I searched the mailing list archives and the
website and couldn't see it.

Thanks,

Jon

--

Merlin Information Systems Limited,
Merlin House, Gawcott Road, Buckingham, United Kingdom. MK18 1TN

http://www.misgl.com

Provider of IT Services and Online Portal Support Services.

Confidentiality:
The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the information
in it by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail to admin@misgl.com

*** This mail has been scanned for viruses ***