cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Evans" <>
Subject What's the svn revision number of release 2.1.7?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:32:00 GMT
Hi all,

What revision number do I plug into "svn up -r" in BRANCH_2_1_X to
update my repository to relase 2.1.7?  Sorry if it's already been
mentioned somewhere but I searched the mailing list archives and the
website and couldn't see it.

Merlin Information Systems Limited,
Merlin House, Gawcott Road, Buckingham, United Kingdom. MK18 1TN
Tel: +44 (0) 1280 824331 Fax: +44 (0) 1280 824112
Provider of IT Services and Online Portal Support Services.
The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the information
in it by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail to
*** This mail has been scanned for viruses ***

View raw message