cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cocoon:// protocol and map:mount
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:58:16 GMT
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:49:20 +0100, Carsten Ziegeler
<cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
> Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> > OK, I'm doing something highly unortodox but believe me, I have a good
> > reason for it. :-)
> >
> > The application we're developing ATM could really use some dynamic
> > generation of sitemaps (no, I'm not talking about
> > dynamic-per-request-and-conditional stuff: what I need is a sort of
> > macro system generating a whole sitemap out of a very simplified
> > configuration file). However, if I try this:
> >
> >             <map:match pattern="mymaps/**">
> >                 <map:mount src="cocoon:/generate-mymaps-sitemap/{1}"
> >                 uri-prefix="mymaps/{1}" check-reloads="true"/>
> >             </map:match>
> >
> > I'm hit by a of java.lang.StackOverflowError, with some bus errors(!)
> > Any pointers on where to start looking?
> >
> Hmm, I know that this worked as we used it as well in some rare cases...
> Did you try using an absolute path (cocoon://...) ?

Actually no, I used cocoon:/. However, changing it with cocoon://
causes a SourceNotFoundException, with Cocoon seemingly using a
file:// URL to resolve the inputstream, which is even weirder... does
it rely on SourceResolver at all?

Ciao,
--
Gianugo Rabellino