cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: cocoon:// protocol and map:mount
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:24:34 GMT
Maybe you're using a file://... source in one of the
generator/transformer components behind the pipeline?

And maybe a little bit off-topic, but from a CRON job (CRON thread), the
cocoon:// source resolving is extremely slow and causes OutOfMemory
errors (in my use-case, I used the cocoon:/ source for generating
personal mails for each individual user in our system).

Bart.

does