cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: widget data type
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:06:21 GMT
On Vie, 18 de Marzo de 2005, 10:55, Giacomo Pati dijo:
> Hi all
>
> Did you ever had the problem that you'd like to assign a
> bean from a Collection to another beans property by the use
> of CForms selection lists?
>
> I had that alot and the result was a Datatype called "bean" which can
> be any type of Java Object. Now this Datatype is only suited to be
> assigned
> using selection list. Maybe I haven't found another solution of that case.
>
> Any objections to add it?

I think it is good. Please read the comments below.

@ lable-path-is-i18n-key --> i18n="yes" + current @label

> nullable
> 	same semantic as the "java" selection list has (puts a empty line
> 	in the first position of the list)
>
> null-text
> 	sometimes you'd like to put a text into the empty
> 	"null" item of the list
>
> null-text-is-i18n-key
> 	if your null-text attribute is an i18n key turn this attribut on

I think @nullable, @null-text and @null-text-is-i18n-key can be stored in
less attributes:

1-IMHO one thing is i18n and other thing is null-text:

@i18n - use i18n for the list
@null-text - define the "null" item. fromhere, we can go to:

original @nullable --> @null-text=""
original @null-text --> @null-text="[a string]"
null-text-is-i18n-key  --> @i18n="yes + "@null-text="[an i18n key]"

> i18n-catalog
> 	for those of us who use several i18n catalogs

I wonder how often is need to change the i18n catalog to have the need to
define it right on the list element.

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.