cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@citycita.net>
Subject Re: XMLHTTPRequest
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:10:24 GMT
Thanks Sylvain,

Seems good for CForms, i just imagine what it would be  to have for
instance Struct/Union widget updated in the model and client-side !
Specially because Google started the rush using XHR everywhere.
For the xhr sample, i just don't put the submit-on-change on the car
model, and that's ok for my use.

Regards,

Phil