cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r156143 - cocoon/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/JXTemplateGenerator.java cocoon/trunk/status.xml
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:49:19 GMT
Sorry for such a long delay. I had been busy lately.

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Ok, got it. In this case proper solution is not to use cache in the
> generate, but obtain startEvent instance in the setup and save it for
> generate in member variable. In this case, generate method won't have a
> chance of accessing modified (in this case - removed) data.
>
> Also, private static cache map should go in favor of the store
> component. Otherwise, larger site might simply run out of memory 'cause
> JXTemplateGenerator ate all of it.

I'm not into store component usage. Could you give me some directions?

What should I take into consideration when building a key for storing a
compiled script?

I know there are different stores in cocoon (transient/persistent).
Which implementation can we use?

--
Leszek Gawron                                                 MobileBox
lgawron@apache.org                              http://www.mobilebox.pl