cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Changing the path to the root sitemap - bug?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:02:31 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>>Today, I've tried to change the path of the root sitemap in cocoon.xconf:
>>
>>   <sitemap file="[some-relative-path]/sitemap.xmap"
>>            check-reload="yes"
>>            logger="sitemap"/>
>>
>>The sitemap was loaded from the correct location but all relative file sources
>>in the sitemap were resolved relative to the context (instead of relative to the
>>root sitemap). IMO this is a bug - any ideas how to fix it?
>>

> Out of curiosity, does this work in 2.2?

I tried it _only_  with 2.2. I don't think that this ever worked in 2.1 (tried
it some months ago without success as the sitemap couldn't be located at all).

But now with the super easy configuration possibilities of 2.2, it makes sense
for my setup to change this path.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc