cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon:// protocol and map:mount
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:56:27 GMT
Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

>OK, I'm doing something highly unortodox but believe me, I have a good
>reason for it. :-)
>
>The application we're developing ATM could really use some dynamic
>generation of sitemaps (no, I'm not talking about
>dynamic-per-request-and-conditional stuff: what I need is a sort of
>macro system generating a whole sitemap out of a very simplified
>configuration file). However, if I try this:
>
>            <map:match pattern="mymaps/**">
>                <map:mount src="cocoon:/generate-mymaps-sitemap/{1}"
>                uri-prefix="mymaps/{1}" check-reloads="true"/>
>            </map:match>

Mounting a sitemap also means changing the base used for relative URIs.
So you may be able to load the sitemap (and we can consider it to be a
bug it this fails), but the generated sitemap should use absolute URIs
or you'll have very strange results...

Sylvain

PS: this is "check-reload" with no 's', and the typo shows how useless
this attribute is ;-)