cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: widget data type
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:48:38 GMT

Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> On Vie, 18 de Marzo de 2005, 14:43, Giacomo Pati dijo:

<snip/>

>>Actually we use different i18n catalogs in the same page (menu catalog,
>>business term catalog, etc.).
>

> And special catalog for every list, is this a good idea at all? Can we
> define it at the sitemap level?

That doesn't solve it. As said, we have pages which uses more than one
catalog for i18n things (actually I don't know if one can specify
several catalogs in the i18n-transformer step of the sitemap).

> Well, for sure you know better your requirements than me. I just wanted to
> point out some idea I had while reading the attributes. As I told before,
> I am +1 for this enhacement.

Ok, I'll summarize before I commit the changes:

My proposal		Revised proposal
-----------		----------------

@nullable		replaced by 'if( exists( @null-text ) )'

@null-text		@null-text (can be an empty string)

@null-text-is i18n-key	@null-text-is-i18n (cannot find anything better)

@label-is-i18n-key	@label-is-i18n (same as @null-text-is-i18n)

@i18n-catalog		@i18n-catalogue I'd like to keep the 'i18n'
			prefix for clarity as I don't feel catalogue
			itself associates per se with i18n or we decide
			to not have his attribute at all.

WDYT?

Giacomo

--