cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric E. Meyer" <eric.meyer.coc...@quoininc.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Performance Woes, Is it flow? I don't know!
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2005 02:44:11 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:

> So does this mean the problem you are having seems to be with cocoon
> forms or that specific form? It sounds like you have eliminated flow
> as the culprit?

I don't think it means that completely... I have other pages in my load
test that also have cocoon forms (though somewhat simpler) that don't
exhibit the same performance scalability problems (the hotel detail
page, concretely). That's why I'm wondering if there is an interaction
between flow calling cocoon.sendPage() which invokes flow in another
sitemap.

Regards,
Eric