cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: widget data type
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:26:28 GMT

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>
>> I would like to extend the flow-jxpath selection list with the following
>> attributes and their meanings:
>>
>> lable-path-is-i18n-key
>>     sometimes your label is the i18n key and you want is as such.
>>     I haven't found an other easy way to wrap a label text with an
>>     <i18n:text> element
>

> You probably can programmatically create i18n labels using
> org.apache.cocoon.forms.util.I18nMessage, or it's not easy enough?

This is exactly what I don't want. I've done so many rearranging of
Collections to form a selection list suitable for the tools
CForm had that I am tired of it now. When I already have a Collection
of beans from wherever (i.e. beans from an O/R mapper) I don't want
to recreate another Collection just to wrap one single property into
a I18nMessage. I'd like CForm to do that for me.

Cheers

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Pati