cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial version of spring-app block
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:02:47 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 18 mars 05, à 17:45, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
>
>>...Hmm, are you using latest SVN of 2.2?..
>

> Confirmed, did svn up again, rm -rf build, rebuild, and
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/spring-app/ says "Unknown
> component type 'application-container'" in
> CoreServiceManager.parseConfiguration(CoreServiceManager.java:644)

Hmm, I can confirm that it works. Very strange.

Can you please check which version of
src/java/org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage
you have
I have:
 * @version CVS $Id: SitemapLanguage.java 158074 2005-03-18 14:46:39Z
cziegeler $

And after a build clean, build the spring sample runs nicely :)

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/