cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject widget data type
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:55:44 GMT
Hi all

Did you ever had the problem that you'd like to assign a
bean from a Collection to another beans property by the use
of CForms selection lists?

I had that alot and the result was a Datatype called "bean" which can
be any type of Java Object. Now this Datatype is only suited to be assigned
using selection list. Maybe I haven't found another solution of that case.

Any objections to add it?

And

I would like to extend the flow-jxpath selection list with the following
attributes and their meanings:

lable-path-is-i18n-key
	sometimes your label is the i18n key and you want is as such.
	I haven't found an other easy way to wrap a label text with an
	<i18n:text> element

nullable
	same semantic as the "java" selection list has (puts a empty line
	in the first position of the list)

null-text
	sometimes you'd like to put a text into the empty
	"null" item of the list

null-text-is-i18n-key
	if your null-text attribute is an i18n key turn this attribut on

i18n-catalog
	for those of us who use several i18n catalogs

WDYT?

--
Giacomo Pati