cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IMP] Releasing 2.1.7 on Tuesday
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:01:34 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Who did some extensive tests on the candidate release?
>
> So far, nobody provided some feedback on either successful or
> unsuccessful testing and IMO we should not make a release unless we have
> a reasonable number of positive tests being reported.

Don't we all test? Isn't no negative news good news? :)

As always, I will start a quick vote on monday, if we want to release
the current svn. And if someone is against it, we will not release. It's
that simple. So in fact, the vote can be compared with positive/negative
tests. But if you have any suggestions to improve the process, feel free
to do what you think is right.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/