cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: [IMP] Releasing 2.1.7 on Tuesday
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:18:40 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>due to the infraton over the weekend where svn etc. will not be
>available for some time, I'm planning to delay the release of 2.1.7 for
>one day and release on tuesday instead of monday.
>So we have the whole monday to do final work - if required.

Who did some extensive tests on the candidate release?

So far, nobody provided some feedback on either successful or 
unsuccessful testing and IMO we should not make a release unless we have 
a reasonable number of positive tests being reported.


Sylvain Wallez                        Anyware Technologies  
Apache Software Foundation Member     Research & Technology Director

View raw message