cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Performance Woes, Is it flow? I don't know!
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:06:45 GMT
Eric E. Meyer wrote:
> Cocoon Performance Woes, Is it flow? I don't know!

> CForms, Javascript flow, mix of JX template generators, XInclude
> transformer and custom generator transformers. Core application
> components implemented in Java. Hibernate persistence.

Do you use jxmacros in your cforms templates? I remember of some performance
tests a few months ago that revealed problems when jxmacros are used. As I've
never used jxmacros in production, I'm not sure if this was a problem in my
tests or if it is a real existing problem.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc