cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: Cocoon issue
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:19:35 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>> From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@apache.org]
>> Hi,
>>
>> thanks for informing us about this possible issue - now, without the
>> concrete test case we can't do anything, we are searching for this
>> possible bug for a long time, but where never able to find it.
>> Please report your problems (together with the test case) to the cocoon
>> developer list. Then either we or any other Cocoon committer will help
>> you asap.
>

> I'm not sure what are the two "Cocoon processes" below, but exactly
> same problem (Cocoon object was not re-entrant) was fixed for
> situation when Cocoon Portal invokes Cocoon JSR168Portlet. So it might
> be fixed in 2.1.6.

I encountered this problem in Cocoon application where we wanted to use
the CocoonBean to produce the snapshot of a website as the result of an
http request.

I guess this is what is meant by "two Cocoon processes": two Cocoon
systems running in a single JVM and calling each other.

This problem has been fixed in 2.1.6.

Sylvain