cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Supported and unsupported blocks
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:53:12 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> On Mie, 16 de Marzo de 2005, 10:15, Carsten Ziegeler dijo:
>
>>So, what about a simple "the majority wins"? wrt to the directory
>>structure? We do a vote and whatever gets more voices will be done.
>

> Good idea! Lets vote about this topic.

Can anyone of you explain to me why it should be harmful following the proposed
directory structure? I understand that some of you think that it is useless for
you, but some of us (Carsten, Daniel, Bertrand, I, and maybe some others)
appreciate this information at directory level.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc