cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [cforms] Widget states in request-scoped forms
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:44:44 GMT

Today I've tried to run a form that uses the widget state "INVISIBLE" and when
the form state is saved in the request. (my experiments are based on the form1
action example)

If I use the event framework to change the state from ACTIVE to INVISIBLE,
toggling works, but the value of the changed widget gets lost.

Looking at the samples I can't figure out ...

- How can a widget have the state "INVISIBLE"? Where is this information stored,
or better from where is it read?

- If I'm right and the described behavior (losing the values of INVISIBLE
widgets) is a bug, how can it be fixed? Any ideas?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc