cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r157153 - in cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/sitemap: ErrorHandlerHelper.java PipelineNode.java PipelinesNode.java PipelinesNodeBuilder.java
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 02:21:03 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> Does this fix mean that handle-errors now works on internal pipelines as
> well?

No, not yet, I need couple of more days. But it means that:

   <map:pipelines>
     <map:pipeline>
       <map:handle-errors/> (1)
     </map:pipeline>
     <map:handle-errors/> (2)
   </map:pipelines>

(2) is now behaving more like (1). Before, I noticed it did not log an error
into handled-error log, did not handle ConnectionResetException, etc.

Vadim