cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Adding cocoon.suicide() to the FOM API.
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:18:55 GMT
Hi all,

There are some flowscript use cases where we want to stop the current
flowscript without creating a continuation, as we don't want to the user
to go back to the script.

An example is a "login" function where the caller function expects this
function to exit only if login is successful, but that has to handle
e.g. a registration process that includes a "cancel" button.

This is currently possible using "FOM_Cocoon.suicide()" which is what is
used internally by cocoon.sendPageAndWait (see fom_system.js), and I
would like to make this more visible by being available as
"cocoon.suicide()".

Any objection?

Sylvain