cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: building docs in 2.2.0
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:21:29 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 11 mars 05, à 11:59, Jeremy Quinn a écrit :
>
>> Do you know if there will continue to be xml docs in the build?
>

> AFAIK it's still being discussed, see the recent "automatically
> generating docs" thread.

I would be reluctant to see the online docs go. It would be a shame, as
it does demonstrate one particular use case for Cocoon, and as Jeremy
says, it is useful in places, e.g. in testing or demonstrating the CLI.

However, the docs are changing shape quite a bit, and for there to be a
Cocoon based dynamically generated docs within the distribution, I take
it someone would have to in some senses rewrite Forrest! Or at least put
together some simple sitemaps to make the content as it is structured
show up as sensible HTML.

Regards, Upayavira