cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: [heads up] Moving all blocks into /cocoon/blocks
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:51:36 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>> I plan to move all blocks from /cocoon/trunk/src/blocks into
>>> /cocoon/blocks/[status]/name/trunk the same way as I did it with
>>> cron, authentication-fw, session-fw and html. As nobody complained, I
>>> think that there haven't been any problems.
>>> If you want to avoid problems with pending changes that wait to be
>>> committed, please check them in *before Thursday* next week -
>>> otherwise you will probably get some mess when you want to update
>>> your working copy again after the move.
>> Last reminder - I'm going to work on this tomorrow!
> And separate the samples into separate blocks? Are you going to do that
> at the same time? ;-)

sorry, I don't have enough time for this today.

So far, I've moved all blocks from /trunk/src/blocks to
/blocks/[status]/[name]/trunk and updated the svn:external property on
/trunk/src/blocks to "re-import" them at their former place. This way everything
should work as it did before the change.

As Daniel and Antonio have already found out, at I set up a page that should give
us an overview on who is able to support which blocks. This should help us to
decide on the status we want to give every block.