cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [heads up] Moving all blocks into /cocoon/blocks
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:51:36 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:

>>> I plan to move all blocks from /cocoon/trunk/src/blocks into
>>> /cocoon/blocks/[status]/name/trunk the same way as I did it with
>>> cron, authentication-fw, session-fw and html. As nobody complained, I
>>> think that there haven't been any problems.
>>>
>>> If you want to avoid problems with pending changes that wait to be
>>> committed, please check them in *before Thursday* next week -
>>> otherwise you will probably get some mess when you want to update
>>> your working copy again after the move.
>>>

>> Last reminder - I'm going to work on this tomorrow!
>

> And separate the samples into separate blocks? Are you going to do that
> at the same time? ;-)

sorry, I don't have enough time for this today.

So far, I've moved all blocks from /trunk/src/blocks to
/blocks/[status]/[name]/trunk and updated the svn:external property on
/trunk/src/blocks to "re-import" them at their former place. This way everything
should work as it did before the change.

As Daniel and Antonio have already found out, at
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BlockStatusPoll I set up a page that should give
us an overview on who is able to support which blocks. This should help us to
decide on the status we want to give every block.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc