cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r156459 - in cocoon/trunk/src: blocks/xsp/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/programming/java/JavaProgram.java java/org/apache/cocoon/sitemap/ContentAggregator.java java/org/apache/cocoon/sitemap/DefaultContentAggregator.java
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:09:01 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> sylvain@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: sylvain
>> Date: Mon Mar  7 14:39:30 2005
>> New Revision: 156459

>> Log:
>> Spent 2 hours fighting with ClassCastExceptions because Poolable
>> components are now proxied
>>
>> Added:
>>
>> cocoon/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/sitemap/DefaultContentAggregator.java
>> (with props)
>> Modified:
>>
>> cocoon/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/sitemap/ContentAggregator.java
>

> Are you sure that you meant to checkin these two files?

Yes, of course. The new proxied-poolable feature recently added by
Carsten prevents casting a looked-up component to a specific class, as
the returned object is a proxy. That led to ClassCastExceptions.

That's why I introduced an additional interface for ContentAggregator,
as AggregateNode in TreeProcessor expects the generator used for
<map:aggregate> to be one to which the various <map:part> can be added.

Sylvain