cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Any JCR (JSR-170) scratchpad code for Cocoon yet?
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:09:01 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> what about specifying the repo as parameter, e.g.
>>
>> <map:generate src="jcr://...">
>>  <map:parameter name="repo" value="..."/>
>> </map:generate>
>

> Because this is a source, not a generator. The parameter would be a
> parameter to the generator.

ok. Well, I thought the generator could pass it on to the source, but I
guess I
don't fully understand how it should work. Will try to figure it out.

But on the other hand I don't fully understand why Sylvan would like to use
jcrX://... instead of jcr://X/... as Stefano suggested, which seems to make
more sense.

Michi

--
Michael Wechner