cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [heads up] Moving all blocks into /cocoon/blocks
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:31:48 GMT

I plan to move all blocks from /cocoon/trunk/src/blocks into
/cocoon/blocks/[status]/name/trunk the same way as I did it with cron,
authentication-fw, session-fw and html. As nobody complained, I think that there
haven't been any problems.

If you want to avoid problems with pending changes that wait to be committed,
please check them in *before Thursday* next week - otherwise you will probably
get some mess when you want to update your working copy again after the move.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc