cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [RT] A Unified Environment Model?
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 11:01:30 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

<snip/>

>Ok, ehm, let's start with the simple interface :)

Yes, one thing at a time, if we do all the fun stuff now, we will not
have anything to do in the future ;)

> All we need is a
>better name...

I have thought about things like
[Environment|Context|Script]Object[Factory?], where the first part is to
give some clue about what is intended for, OTH the inteface doesn't
restrict the use to such an area. "Object" because it returns such a
thing, and maybe Factory to indicate that it produces something rather
than being used itself. But better name suggestions are most welcome. As
long as we don't call it Module, I'm happy ;) A module is for me
something like a building block, so I doesn't describe the use we have
in mind particullary well.

/Daniel