cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CForms Binding - Cross Referenced Data (duplicate of post on users)
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:17:14 GMT
> I'd probably want my data xml strutured more like
>
> <room>
>  <person />
> </room>

"It is?  Or do you mean forget the cross referencing and have the actual
person, with the name element inside the room?"

The example I saw (xml fragment) had a person and a room which used
ids to associated them. If the data looks like that and you have no
control over it then doing a jx transformation so people are nested in
rooms then you'll have something to bind to.

Aggreegate field would just be a work-around if nesting repeaters
wasn't possible.. It would basically pass you people as tokens rather
than a list.

person1,person2,person3

and so on..

Mark