cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Linden H van der (MI)" <H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl>
Subject RE: [2.1.7 Testing Results - Forms block, samples] - update
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:09:14 GMT
Hi,

I fixed several of the problems below, but it results in 1 to 3 line patches of about 40 files.
What's the most efficient way of handling this?

Bye, Helma

-----Original Message-----
From: Linden H van der (MI) [mailto:H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl]
Sent: Fri 3/18/2005 15:51
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE:  [2.1.7 Testing Results - Forms block, samples]

>                              -o0o-
>
> - URL http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/v2/example
> Validation rule "value-count" cannot be used with strings, error at
> file:/D:/src/cocoon-2.1.x/build/webapp/samples/blocks/forms/v2
> /form1.xml:115:38

I'll see what I can do.

> - URL
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/dreamteam/buildteam.html
> There is a text block at the top:
>     	Move this row 1 up
> 	Move this row 1 down
> 	Delete this row
> 	Add a new row below this row
> Shouldn't these be functional widgets instead of text? They seem to
> express some "unrendered" functionality.

This should be nothing more than a legend if the gifs don't show up,
there is something wrong, otherwise it might not be clear enough that
this is a legend.

> - URL
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-datasourceChooser.flow
>
> Shouldn't the default value of the selectbox be empty? I remember it
> being like this in previous releases. I does make sense for
> the sample.

I'll see what I can do.

> - URLs
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1.flow?locale=fr-FR
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1.flow?locale=it-IT
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1.flow?locale=de-DE
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1.flow?locale=nl-BE
>
> all show up the same. I couldn't see any locale difference

Yep! I know. I've already fixed this. I'm in the process of creating
patches.

> - URL
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/binding-06namespace

> d-XML.flow

I cannot solve this one, so I leave it so someone else.

> - URL
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/binding-04heavy-XML.flow
>
> press submit, then either the JS or Java link
>
> cause: ConversionError: The undefined value has no properties.
> (file:/D:/src/cocoon-2.1.x/build/webapp/samples/blocks/forms/f
> low/bindings.js; line 119)

Same here.

> - URL
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/binding-03aggregate-JS.flow
>
> The calendar widget is not working, it has a funny blue
> rectangle around
> it. JS Error: forms_calendar is not defined

I'll see what I can do.

> - URL
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/binding-01value-XML.flow
>
> The calendar widget is not working, it has a funny blue
> rectangle around
> it. JS Error: forms_calendar is not defined

I'll see what I can do.

> - URL http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form2simpleXML.flow
>
> Cannot set value of field "data.drinks" with an object of type
> java.lang.String

I'll see what I can do.

> - URL http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/htmlarea
>
> impossible to get out of this page with browser back button.

I noticed. I'll add a "back to samples" link.

> - URL http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/carselector
>
> after selecting the model, make and type are reset

I'll see what I can do.

Bye, Helma