cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Linden H van der (MI)" <H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl>
Subject RE: [IMP] Code freeze for 2.1.7
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2005 16:26:25 GMT
I'd love to add my version of the forms block samples to 2.1.7, but it's
not finished yet (mostly cosmetic changes are needed). I could dump it
in bugzilla in its current state and use the rest of the week for "bug
fixes".

I merely copied the forms samples dir so there is duplicated code there.

WDYT?

Bye, Helma