cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Linden H van der (MI)" <H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl>
Subject RE: Question on CForms - relevant for 2.1.7 - translations requested
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:55:57 GMT
I think any language is welcome, but you'd have to fill me in on how to display it.

If you want to go into the trouble of translating the list below, please provide the rest
of FormsMessages.xml and OtherMessages.xml as well.

Ah, and to make things complete: please provide the Greek word for "Calendar".

Thanks.

Bye, Helma