cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Linden H van der (MI)" <H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl>
Subject RE: Question on CForms - relevant for 2.1.7 - translations requested
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:55:40 GMT
THANKS a lot.

I'm putting some i18n text in to make the localized samples more interesting. It would be
great if you could provide a translation of the following in your native language:

   <message key="title">Title</message>
   <message key="MR">Mr.</message>
   <message key="MS">Ms.</message>
   <message key="MRS">Mrs.</message>
   <message key="MISS">Miss.</message>
   <message key="firstname">First Name</message>
   <message key="surname">Surname</message>
   <message key="birthdate">Birthdate (dd/MM/yyyy)</message>
   <message key="birthdate.failmessage">Dead and not born yet should not bother filling
this form</message>
format.</message>
   <message key="rememberme">Remember me</message>
   <message key="address">Address</message>
   <message key="username">Username</message>
   <message key="username.hint">The username must contain exactly 5 characters.</message>
   <message key="country">Country</message>
   <message key="password">Password</message>
   <message key="password.verify">Retype Password</message>

I'm sorry it's not yet complete, but every bit helps.

Thanks.

Bye, Helma