cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Linden H van der (MI)" <H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl>
Subject Question on CForms - relevant for 2.1.7
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:30:14 GMT
Guys,

I don't manage to stay current on the ins and outs of CForms, current
state and its future. I'm currently working on removing the tablebased
layout from the forms-*-styling.xsl files. I would very much like it to
be added to 2.1.7, so I'm doing my best to get it done before the code
freeze.

I got the idea to adjust the form1 examples to something more along the
lines of:

http://www.aplus.co.yu/css/forms/

I.e. a bit more realistic and a menu that shows different styles.

What I'd like to know is: how many differences are there between HEAD
and TRUNK that will make my efforts useless?

Bye, Helma