cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Automatically generated docs
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:06:50 GMT
Le 11 mars 05, à 10:58, Upayavira a écrit :
> ...Basically, I'm proposing we do the same with the generated docs as
> we do with the blocks.properties file, generate them at 'change' time,
> and commit the generated documents. ..

Sounds good, and being able to easily diff successive versions of these
generated docs is a big plus, as one often wants to know what has
changed in a particular component.

Doing a diff on these generated docs would answer this easily, and it's
much easier if the generated versions are committed in the main
repository as you suggest.

-Bertrand