cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <jason.johns...@Intrado.com>
Subject Re: Switch behaviour changed in flowscript?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:30:48 GMT
I've noticed strange behavior with switch too (using Cocoon 2.1.5.1)...
for me, I was able to get it to work by making sure the object being
tested is a JavaScript String, as opposed to a Java String, e.g.:

switch (String(shapeId)) {...

I realize that doesn't solve the inconsistency issue between versions,
but might help for your app in the short term.
--Jason