cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Supported and unsupported blocks
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:02:19 GMT
Le 16 mars 05, à 08:35, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :
> ...I like the connotation of "verified" as well, but I'm not sure if
> we should reflect this status in our directory system....

Actually the "verified" status is probably orthogonal to the other
classifications.

Could it be an attribute in block.xml?

We could then have "supported/unverified" blocks that we do our best to
maintain, but without having enough automated tests, and
"supported/verified" blocks which we feel have enough (successful ;-)
automated tests to be easily testable by users on their own platforms
and environments.

-Bertrand