cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "YAN HE" <...@cs.odu.edu>
Subject Could you please tell me how to set the directory of Lucene index?
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:53:40 GMT
空白

Hello, all,

When I created an Lucene index by CoCoon, I found a directory named "index" existed below
the temporary working directory of the servlet engine (Jetty). After I stopped the cocoon
server, this directory was deleted. So I have to recreate the index every time the cocoon
server restarts. Can we store the index file created in other directory and keep it when the
cocoon server stops? Which configuration file should we change?Or we have to change the cocoon
source code?

Thanks a lot.